Young Adult Author & Illustrator
Welcome to my wonderful home of Young Adult & Children’s books. I am Denise McKeever a Scottish Author & Illustrator.
I hope my creative books and illustrations will encourage you to read and subsequently help you fulfil your dreams.
Come now! Join me as we discover my exciting collection of colourful books for Young Adults and Children!
Most importantly why should you buy one of Denise’s Books?
- My books are about positivity & fulfilling your individual potential.
- Plus my books are affordable & accessible to all.
- They are available in both e-book & paperback!
- All of my books are printed just for you, not second-hand.
- The subjects covered are both empowering & inspiring with creative stories and characters.
- I love creating my unique style of classical hand drawn illustrations.
- I write books relevant to today.
- And show how personal development can help you throughout your life.
Likewise I have a free monthly Blog. Here I looks at different subjects related to self-help and personal development. Plus regular updates on my new book releases! Additionally we have some great parenting tips which you can see with our weekly illustrated pins with quotes!
Join me as I endeavour to be a positive advocate for young people and their dreams.
My primary books are Young Adult Fantasy books, followed by children’s picture books for early readers.
What makes Denise a great Young Adult Author & Illustrator?
‘Throughout my life adults always comment on my instant rapport with young people and children’.
Most importantly I am a mum of three teenagers & understand the challenges that young people face today. Likewise I am from a very large family with lots of younger brothers & sisters, nieces & nephews. My life’s work has included various work with young people from the roles of teacher to business mentor.
In addition to my Young Adult Books discover my beautiful collection of Kid’s Books!
Above all my books are created with art to bring my stories to life.
To sum up ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’. Especially for little ones just learning to read!